Luke was pestering this ugly duck... trying to make it hiss at him, and enjoying every minute of it.
See, this is what you picture Dutch countryside to look like, right? So cute.
There is a place that makes cheese here, and you can't escape the smell. It is everywhere! Kind of stinky.
We were loving the shoes!
Playing in big clogs... :)
My cute little Dutch boy.
I think Jake needs a pair of mouth clogs for work. Abby too for that matter! Perfect for a dentist or hygienist, right? Check them out! Fun to see all the different kinds they had.
Where they make them...
After looking at all of the fun shoes we went over to eat at this restaurant...
Stuffed ourselves with pannenkoeken! I think we decided that the ham & cheese and apple cinnamon were the best. So good! Other flavors we tried were curry, pineapple and cheese, and berry. I think the berry one came in last place.
























2 comments:
My kids got a glimpse of the naked butt. They were quite curious, let me tell ya. These are all so cool. I love all those clogs, and all the pretty scenery. What a blast!
Love the shoe photos! SO cute
Post a Comment