Monday, April 16, 2012

Abby Comes to Visit!!

Abby got to come and play for a couple of weeks, and we had a blast!  We picked her up on Sat. March 31 at Heathrow and she left on Sat. the 14th of April.   In 2 weeks we showed her around Bath, Stonehenge, Bury St. Edmonds, Lavenham, Cambridge, London, Windsor, Amsterdam, Haarlem, Keukenhof, Lisse, and Bruges.   I had been looking forward to going to the Netherlands during tulip season and was so happy that she could come along with us!  We crammed so much in while she was here.  I'm going to have to do a few posts.  Here goes the first!

A few pictures from our time in Bath!  We went straight from the airport to Bath and stayed until the next evening.  Took advantage of staying at the Cotswold centre again!

Dinner at Soto Soto.  Yum!



We have pictures of the Pultney bridge from other trips to Bath, but here's another just for fun from this trip.


Abby and I at the Circus


The kiddos have an obsession with finding "perfect sticks" everywhere we go lately.  Jake likes to join in, too.






We had fun walking around, browsing shops, trying new treats, and new tasty restaurants.   ♥ Bath.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Everywhere is so gorgeous. Love Springtime. So awesome you got a sister visit. I am still working on a couple of mine. :)

Chris and Abby said...

Gorgeous pictures! Loved Bath :)