The kids had been looking forward to the egg drop this morning! A helicopter flew by the park and dropped loads of eggs for everyone to pick up. There were so many other kids there, I was just happy that both of mine managed to grab some. Luke filled up his basket. Cutie Ella was a little hesitant about picking them up with so much going on, so she ended up with two in hers.
Checking out each other's loot... he wasn't too happy about sharing the wealth!





3 comments:
What a cool idea. I bet the kids go crazy for that.
How awesome! Events like that are times when it comes in handy to look a lot younger than you really are... mwah hah hah! (I'd totally run out for the eggs if I were in Vegas ;)
That's so cool!!! Anyone get hit in the head with an egg? =)
Post a Comment