The American Academy of Pediatrics says kids should go for a dental checkup after they get their first tooth or their first birthday. We like to wait until they are 3 1/2 at our house though! Jake got to see Luke and Ella at the clinic on Friday. Since Kristen posted pictures on her blog of Lily and Gunnar surviving the dentist (I'm glad you did that Kristen!), Luke was actually looking forward to going. Now he knows where dad is all day while he's away. He had fun pressing the buttons on the chair and squirting Jake's assistant with the water squirting thing. Ella's nap was interrupted since we had an afternoon appointment, so she cried the whole time they brushed her teeth and checked out her mouth. No cavities and everyone survived, so I say the trip was a success!
Also, today is my sister's birthday!!! Hope you're having a fun day Ab!!
2 comments:
How fun! (Except for Ella crying) Isn't it so fun to see Jake in his element? I loved it, and I am sure the kids do to. Gunnar hated the dentist he didn't know, but liked being seen by Aaron.
Cutie dentist pictures. Glad Luke had fun and Ella survived!! Whoo hoo for no cavities :)
Post a Comment