Wednesday, March 03, 2010

I Looked out the window and what did I see...

Nope, no apricot trees around here!  (I miss apricot trees.  We had lots of them in our yard when I was a kid.)   I don't know the names of these, but there are lots of pink and white blossoms going on around here lately!  Just as pretty as apricot blossoms in my opinion.  These trees make me happy.  It feels like spring and I'm loving it!    
Cutie pink blossoms...

White ones too! 


Other cuties I found outside today...


Happy spring.  I'm hoping it's here to stay :)

3 comments:

Chris and Abby said...

Those trees are super pretty!! The snow needs to hurry and melt in Flagstaff so we can enjoy spring too. I'm super jealous!! Cute pictures of the kiddos. I love how sweet Luke is to Ella.

Jenni said...

Wow--those are gorgeous pictures! We need some spring weather back up here!!! Ella's hair is starting to lighten up a little!!! SHe is so darn cute...and Luke is getting BIG!!

Kristen said...

I can't believe you guys are wearing shorts...I guess I can believe it, I lived it for the past 4 years, but still! No t-shirt weather for us for another couple months I am sure. I can't wait for spring here. Those are really pretty pics.