Monday, April 05, 2010

Easter Weekend

We made another quick trip to Mesa for Easter!  Don't know where we'll be a few months from now so we're trying to take advantage of being relatively close!  Abby & Chris and Josh & Jenni were visiting too, so it was fun hanging out with even more fam this time around. 
I think we made the most of our two days there!  Saturday we hung out with the Gift side flying kites, watching conference, playing games, and eating too much food. We spent Sunday with the Smith side of the fam.  Watched some conference at Daniel's house, egg hunting at Ross and Mareen's, and playing at Grandma and Grandpa Smith's.  Luke was pretty upset when we had to come home.  He loves playing with grandparents and cousins!  Aunts and uncles too.  
Some Saturday fun!...   My dad is awesome at flying kites so he gave Luke some pointers. Abby and Todd helped out too.


Nice work Todd ;)  He was doing pretty good until the tree grabbed the kite from him!
 Dak.  Seems like just a few weeks ago I was babysitting this kid.  Now he's graduating from high school next month, working at Discount Tire, and driving girls crazy.  I thought he was looking pretty cute in his work uniform so I got some pics.  What a stud.

Ella was loving picking lemons.  She picked and ate the only 2 ripe strawberries while we were there too!
When I grow up I want my yard to look like mom and dad's.  I'm hoping that the next house we're in has a yard so that I can learn how to keep things alive!  Haha. 
The past few times we've gotten together Todd has entertained us with his computer and weird face warping program.  haha  
Chris is always so cute with the kids too.  He was the only one crazy enough to play in the freezing pool water with Luke.  And no, I wouldn't buy my son a Speedo.  Those are his underwear!  He wanted to get in nude, but we convinced him to cover himself a little.  Next time I'll remember his swim suit!

Baby Amy.  Check out those eyes!  Such a cutie.
Dad and Mom. 
Enjoying some time in the clubhouse without her brother...


Easter morning!

She had her candy and was ready to find some eggs.
  Egg hunt!
Cute Austin!
All the kids were a little envious of Ross.  He found the "Golden Egg."  The looks on the other kid's faces when they saw him with it were so funny. 
Good times!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

ooooh, an egg hunt at Maureen's. I've heard about those...glad you got to see everyone! It's a great time of year.