My mom has been here for the last week helping out with the kids and everything else while I've worked on school stuff. She's the best! I'm hoping to be like her when I grow up. Luke and Ella have had nonstop fun playing games, making crafts, and reading books with grandma Pam. Pretty sure they are going to have grumpy grandma withdrawl symtoms when they get up tomorrow morning and she isn't here. I will too! Thanks for coming mom!!
Didn't use the camera much this week, but I thought this picture was cute of them watching a movie together last night.
We drove down to Luke's favorite plane watching spot a couple of days ago (in front of McCarren Intl. Airport's runways). He likes to sit in the front of the car and 'control the planes.' Good times!
I like how you can see the whole strip skyline while plane watching.



2 comments:
Cutie thing to do! Such a boy! =) And how fun to have your mom there for the week! Your mom is so cute!
Moms ARE the best. Yours is a great one!
Post a Comment