Jake was excited to show me some pictures from his hike on Saturday. He went with one of his coworkers, Haris, and had a great time in the Desert! We're really liking the mountains and hiking around here, if you couldn't tell! Jake is trying to get ready for a big backpacking trip this summer with some of his brothers and dad. Since he's pretty much done blogging these days, I guess I'll post some pictures so he can have them in the blog book! They found some cool caves, old desert tortoise remains, and an abandoned mine. Don't remember how many miles they went, but it was quite the hike. He came home sunburned and pooped.

Haris: Too funny.. They both showed up wearing twinner outfits. ha ha

2 comments:
That mine is dangerous! I can't believe they just leave it like that.
That looks pretty cool. The girls love hiking at REd Rock. it's really cool over there.
And I just realized that your blog is private! It's on my sidebar but it just stayed at one post forever. So I apologize for the lack of comments!
Post a Comment