Sunday, December 09, 2012

Halloween 2012. A cupcake, a skeleton, an almost 4 mo-old cutie, and a sumo wrestler.

  Ahh, catching up again!  For 2013 I'm going to try to get back to at least weekly posts on here.  Anyway, this year Luke was a skeleton, Ella was a cupcake, and Callie was cute just being herself :)  We had our second annual Upper Heyford Halloween potluck before the trick-or-treating madness started here in Liberty Village.  The Listellos hosted in their garage this time around.  We stuffed ourselves on tasty cornbread, chile, and Stacy's delicious cookies before heading out to trick or treat.  Ella took off with her little buddies and Amelia's grandma, so Jake and I followed Luke and his friends around. 
Before heading out of the house for fun that night...
 Love these cuties!
 
Callie likes to hang with Stephanie, the whoopie cushion.  It was cold outside, so baby was her bundled self for Halloween :)

 
Cute buddies.  Drew, Luke, Cole, and Jack. 



Check out this dog.
 

Crowds this year in our neighborhood were just as crazy as last year.  It's impossible to buy enough candy.


 
Oh, and I almost forgot.  Jake dressed up when we went to his work Halloween party.  He wasn't up for wearing it on Halloween, but here he was (a little blurry on the phone) but sumo style at the dental clinic.  I kept looking online to find a costume that I wanted to order, and never ordered in time.  Maybe I'll dress up next year!
 
 
 'till next year, Adiós Halloween!

No comments: