Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

We went to the pumpkin patch on Oct. 6.  It's tradition and a fun way to start October!  I think pumpkin patches are most fun for 2-4 year-olds.  Luke was thinking he's a little too cool for this now, but ended up having a good time testing out his muscles and seeing what he could lift.  Ella walked around pointing out the "cutest" ones.  My favorite part of the pumpkin patch is eating their hot homemade donuts.  yum.   

Callie was exactly 3 months old on this little outing.  The girls were looking cute before we left the house, so I had to get some pictures of them in their matchy matchy skirts.  Ella was super excited to be twins with Callie.   (Thanks, Lauren!)


El was showing Callie how "swishy" their skirts are...



Couldn't leave Luke out of the action!

 
Littlest cutie all by herself :)


And on to pictures from the patch.




 
 
 
She had a good time trampling the corn maze.
 

 Too cool for this place.  He was ready to go home. 
 
 
 

3 comments:

abby said...

I love your pumpkin patch tradition! The kids look so cute in their halloween outfits. Funny that Luke is getting a little too "Cool" for some things now. Love that age!

love.joy.lane said...

I love the last picture and the sea of orange. So fun!

Kristen said...

That's one of the things I miss most here! Pumpkin patch hiatus! :( The girls are darling!!! The green and orange pumpkins are interesting...never seen those before. Cute post!