Sunday, October 07, 2012

Miss Callie Olivia at 2 Months! 9/6/12




I dressed Callie in the same outfit I took pictures of Ella in at 2 months.  Couldn't find that purple flower headband though, so we changed that up a bit!  Anyway, she has reminded me of Luke and Ella at 2 mo!  Just for fun, here they were at that age.
Miss Ella:

 Luke boy!

And for the record, at her 2 mo appt, she weighed 12 lbs 8 oz and was 22.5 inches long.


4 comments:

Cody and Paige said...

Erin,

She is absolutely beautiful! I love reading your blog posts.. you guys have such fun adventures! Congratulations on your sweet little new one :) So cool her and Abbys will be so close in age!

KaraLee Anderson said...

Cute little babies!

Michigan Roys said...

Chubby cheeks! Love it! She's beautiful! All your children are!

pgift said...

Beautiful!! I love these cute littles faces! Time sure flies by quickly. Love you