Callie went on her first tube ride on Veterans Day. I hate that the tube is so full of people and so dirty, so I had been avoiding it with our new baby. Finally ready to take on the stinky train with my littlest cutie, we went to the British Museum and then to browse the fabulous Hamley's toy store. It was worth the train ride. Although the kids didn't like the museum as much as Jake and I did (guess mummies that don't move or do anything are boring to them) they loved Hamleys. Callie did great in the carrier. Some of our little outing...
On the tube!
And at the museum. Ella was tired of walking.
They have so many cool things from ancient Egypt here. I want to go to Egypt one day.
Some of the statues looked like StarWars characters. ha.
One of the most famous things at the British Museum... The Rosetta Stone.
Boss Mummies.
And there are lots of mummified animals. Cutie cats.
By this point they were ready to go to the toy store.
Now on to Regent Street to visit Hamley's. Coolest toy store ever. There are toy demos going on everywhere, so it's entertaining to walk around for a few hours!
The Royal Family. Lego edition. :)

Fun day!
The city is a fun place to be. Especially during the holiday season!
3 comments:
Darling updates! Those Lego sets never cease to amaze me. I want to go to Egypt too one day. I hope they hurry up and get over there political unrest so we can go if we get stationed in Europe.
Callie is something else, isn't she?! I always loved holding your babies with their sturdy wide bottoms. I'm sad I won't get to she her as a baby. :(
sorry for the bad grammar :/ ...*their and *hold haha
Loved this post! Both of my kids looked over my shoulder and asked a lot of questions about the mummies and skulls. Grant asked if you (Erin) were also made out of Legos as you stood next to Kate. Cute family!
Post a Comment