So, Cambridge. It's 20-30 minutes from our house and home to lots of shopping, a huge market, fun little restaurants, and punting! Checking out all of the old colleges there is pretty neat too. Cambridge would be an amazing place to go to school. So much history here. A lot of the single people that Jake works with commute from Cambridge to work since there's a lot more to do than around base.
We went punting one day while Rick and Sherry were visiting. It was great! Fun way to see the city, and another fun thing to do with visitors :) Rick took most of these pictures, although some are from my phone. I left my camera at home. Here's the group. I should have worn sunglasses. Hello raccoon eyes.
This was our tour guide/muscle behind our punting ride. He was pretty entertaining, and a student here from South Africa.
You get a great view of a lot of the colleges on the River Cam.
Lots of stuff in Cambridge is blog worthy, and I'll probably post more about it another time, but here are a couple more pictures for now!
I love it when gardens and lawns look too perfect to be real. Check out the grass on this campus.
I love it when gardens and lawns look too perfect to be real. Check out the grass on this campus.
King's College.


No comments:
Post a Comment