The guys were at the convention again on Friday so Angela and I played with the kids at Disneyland and California Adventure. We rode rides and the kids met lots of characters. Minnie Mouse was standing there all alone when we walked in the park so I thought we'd go see her. Ella was not a fan. She liked her a lot from far away, but she was super scared when we got close. Must seem like such a huge mouse when you're one!
Fun on rides... (Sorry Ella! If 15 years from now you are wondering why you aren't in a ton of pictures on this post, know that you were on my lap, in my arms, or hugging my side most of this trip and I'm not good at self portraits!)
Last year when we went to Disneyland, the Pixar Play Parade was one of our favorite things. It was a big hit this year too. I love how excited the kids get! Ella was waving to all the characters when they would walk by. cutie.

At the end of the day I took Luke and Ella back over to Disneyland for another try at Jedi training. Luke was so anxious to do it. When they had picked all but two kids to become Jedis this round, I was bracing for another super sad boy like the day before. He was waving his arms and smiling at the Jedi instuctor... trying SO hard to be picked this time. And, they picked him! He was the smallest guy out there but learned some cool moves. He was so proud of himself. I took tons of pictures since he was so excited about it. Here's the little Jedi in action:
After the "training" the kids all took on either Darth Vader or Darth Maul. Here's Luke and Vader going at it. Just like the movies. Ha ha... Go Luke!
He kept making sure I was still watching...
the Jedi Grad...
We did dinner at a nasty pizza restraunt without the husbands and stayed at the park pretty late. Jake and Tann were entertaining some big General at a dinner.
Anyhow, I think that pretty much wraps up day 3!

















1 comment:
Such a fun trip! I love Disney...can't wait to go back. Glad you got to go one more time before you leave! And those cute backpacks rock! Great idea!!!
Post a Comment