Thursday, May 06, 2010

Congrats Spring 2010 Grads!!

First up:  Ben.  Jake's older brother graduated from BYU Law a week or so ago.  He finished near the top of his class with 4 kiddos at home (shout out to Hailey for making that possible!) 
Pretty impressive.  Congrats Ben!!  They are moving to Manhattan for work in a few months.

Here he is... the one standing behind little Davey.  The oldest of the 6 Smith boys. 
Don't they look so cute all ready for church!?


Next, my sister Abby is graduating with her BS in Dental Hygiene at NAU TOMORROW!!! I have actually been going back and forth on whether or not to jump in the car with the kids and drive over to Flagstaff sans Jake since he can't miss work.  Thoughts of trying to keep my kids quiet during the actual graduation coupled with driving 4 hrs each way for such a short visit are holding me back.  Aahh, why can't they do graduation ceremonies on Saturdays!!??  If Jake could come too we'd be going for sure.  So Ab, if we're not there tomorrow, know that we wish we were!!!  Congrats!!  Abby and Chris are moving up to Provo this summer so Chris can finish at BYU. 
(Chris was a great sport and left BYU for a year so she could finish!  He's awesome.)

Here is Abby as a baby girl! 


(I had awesome Farrah Fawcett hair going on... ha ha.) 
Dak is graduating from Desert Ridge High in a couple of weeks!  I can't believe he is old enough to graduate!!  So crazy.  He's the baby of the fam.  I still picture him as my cute little brother and he's pretty much all grown up.   Hoping to go down to Mesa for his graduation!  We're proud of you Dak!

Here's one of Dak as a little squirt!  I don't really have pics of my siblings by themselves as little kids... I guess they have them all!


So, congrats to the spring 2010ers!! 
We love you all!   

2 comments:

Chris and Abby said...

Erin! Such a cute post.. thanks for thinking of us.. it meant a lot!!! and actually made me cry..freak!I'm just a baby but it's crazy how all of us are grown up. It still doesn't seem real that the Dakster is finished with High School.We were cute little kids.. it was fun to see those pictures again.. Love you Erin!!

Kristen said...

Grats to all the graduates! In the Smith family picture I can see why people think Lily looks like Aaron. She has his eye shape and lips. I love old school throw backs. I think every family has an old 80's Olan Mills pic. haha