Saturday, August 02, 2008

Some funny stuff! :)

So, my friend sent me a link to her friend's blog, who had posted a really hilarious post. Maybe it's just because I'm pregnant too that I loved it... but I thought I'd share! I still laugh when I think about these sayings (that this friend of my friend thought would be great to put on some maternity T-shirts). If she ever does make shirts with these, I will buy one :) Haha. People seem to lose their courtesy filter when talking to pregnant people. People always have something to say to ya. Really. I've gotten all kinds of weird comments at the grocery store, sea world, everywhere. It would be so great to have a shirt to answer their annoying question or to respond to their statement. They wouldn't have to ask! Anyway, hopefully she hasn't copyrighted her blog or something because here are the funny and very true sayings she posted.
Tees for Extremely Pregnant Women:
- Stop staring, its not a tumor.
- Yes apparently I have "dropped."
- Yes this is exactly what 36 weeks is supposed to look like.
- At least I truly live life to the "fullest."
- Yes I am married, my fingers are just to swollen to wear my ring, thanks for asking.
- Actually I'm completely comfortable.
- Oh you noticed I was expecting by my lovely pregnant "glow"
-Its not twins. I'm just incredibly huge.
- Does this look pretty? Now call your mother and thank her for packing you around for nine months.
- My husband's a hunter & apparently I'm "tagged."
- Having trouble with promiscious teen? Will show stretch marks for small fee.
- Actually its been about 20 minutes since I had to use the bathroom.
- Hey at least mine will go away in a couple weeks, what about yours?
- Yes I did plan to be nine months pregnant in August, I just love the heat.
- Space heater on board.
- New Maternity Wardrobe: $350.00. All the "necessities" for the baby: $2000.00. Feeling my baby kick me in the ribs 24-7: priceless.
- This is actually "sympathy weight" for a few really obese people I know.
- It is a miracle! At least that what I tell myself each night when I've successfully rolled over unassisted.
- Truly "Rock Hard" abs.
- Apparently I'm taken.
- Doesn't it look like I'm excited?
- Please tell me your worst labor & delivery story, evidently I need to psyche myself up right now
.- This is what happens when you "super size" everything
- "Its getting hot in here" "But I can't take off all my clothes"
- Its called food storage.
- I know I know, I'm the most attractive pregnant woman you've seen since Angelina.
- Got Fetus?
- Believe me it feels even easier than it looks.
- Oh your sister/friend/neighbor just had a baby....please give me their number obviously we're going to be best friends since we have everything in common.

3 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

That is hilarious. I love those!! They should get those on shirts!

Jenni said...

haha--love this! So true...I've had so may weird comments when I've been pregnant before!!!

melimba said...

ha! I love it! SOOO funny and I'm glad you agree! Nice comic action at the top of your post too! :)
I'll let Jandee know that she is famous! :) and super clever!