Thursday, July 24, 2008

PlaYinG iN thE RAiN...

It's been raining pretty heavily all day thanks to hurricane weather! Luke has been itching to play outside since we went to the store earlier this afternoon and picked up some laundry detergent. He didn't think it was very cool that I rushed us into the car and the store with an umbrella over our heads instead of hanging out in the rain. So, when Jake came home from school Luke ran outside to "get ALL wet!!"... this boy loves getting wet. He takes any chance he gets to drench himself. He had lots of fun running around out there! We still haven't put up a rain gutter on the house, so the rain just rushes off the roof... Luke found out that standing underneath is the perfect spot for a kid to get soaking wet... even when the rain slows down to a drizzle.
Aaa! so fun.
Trying to catch the big drips coming off the roof...
Then trying to catch them in his mouth... haha
My cute, soaked little boy.... he finally agreed to come inside once the rain stopped.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh, how I remember the summer rainstorms! We don't get those here in CA! What a fun time he had! Why is it kids love to get wet?

melimba said...

oh, is he not the cutest little boy ever?
golly. love that last shot especially!

Blake and Meg said...

What a cutie! I bet that rain felt good after all this hot Texas weather! He's getting so big, I can't believe it!