Saturday, July 05, 2008

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July! We had a fun day... went for a little while to our ward's 4th of July pancake breakfast, had to go on a search for new cell phones since Jake lost his and mine only works half the time (found some cheapo's at Target... woo hoo!), and went to see the fireworks last night at Sea World. It was a good fireworks show! The loud noises startled Luke at first... he screamed like he was surprised at the first few fireworks that went off... and then he loved it. Actually, he was mad when it was all over that there weren't more coming. Haha.
Pictures....
There were so many people at Sea World!!!... nowhere left for us to sit, so Jake held Luke the whole time...
On the 3rd, we decided to be spontaneous and went to the circus! Ringling Brothers is in town for a few days. I hadn't been to the circus since I was little, so I wanted to go! We went early so we could see the animals and the performers before the show started. You can get so much closer to them then you can at the zoo, or anywhere else really! We got to see a bunch of the elephants getting ready for the show, lots of tigers, zebras, and horses. It was a fun night... it's amazing what people can do... and what they can train animals to do! Whenever all the clowns and people would come out to do their stuff, Luke would ask "where the animals go?" They were his favorite part!
Jake and Luke before the show...
Cutie Elephants!
Cheesy couple...

The cotton candy came with a big goofy circus hat... Luke thought he was so funny :)

2 comments:

Jenni said...

How fun!!! I miss Sea World bad!!! Loving that cute hat on Luke--cutie!

Jubilant Johnsons said...

Looks like some fun times! Also, I love how the links to other people's blogs tell you when they last posted and moves their blog to the top. How did you do that? I would love to add that feature to mine.