Since my cute friend Kajsa and I are both pregnant with baby girls (and baby #2 for both of us!), my sis-in-law Kristen and our good friend Mandee threw us a baby shower. It was fun hanging out with so many friends, eating good food, and we both got so many cute things. Our babies are going to be stylin! Here are some pictures to show off what our talented friends did for us! I downloaded my pictures from the shower earlier today... then I just saw that Krista (our friend that is an awesome photographer) had posted pictures of the shower on her blog that were so much better then the ones I got! Haha.. so, Krista, I'm glad I've been slow posting so I could use some of your pics! haha. Big thanks to everyone that helped make it so fun!
Krista made this awesome cake...

Mandee made each of us a super cute diaper cake!
Here is mine!

Kajsa's!

Melissa made these fun party favors...

Kajsa and Me...
(I always close my eyes lately in pics... ugh!)

Fun times! Our friends are too good to us!
8 comments:
well how weird that you found our blog, i'm glad you guys have one! one more friend to add to the list. your shower looks amazing, you DO have some talented friends. i wish i could make cakes like that, geeze!
So cute! I'm so sad I missed it! You guys look great!
You two are so adorable. Even more adorable than the cake! And it is adorable!
Your friends really are talented! That's the cutest stuff I've ever seen! :) I'm so excited for you to have your little girl! Yay! I miss you :)
Holy Cow!!! The cake, favors, diapers, and especially the girls are adorable! What a fun party. You're such a cute pregnant lady!
Wow!! Your friends really know how to throw a party!
Looks like a great party! I need to come get some party throwing ideas from you guys.
Post a Comment