Friday, August 08, 2008

Sea World

We love Sea World! I don't know what we're going to do when we get bored in some other city next year. Since we've lived in TX we have gotten season passes every year. It's fun! In just a few minutes drive we can be watching dolphins and whales, or swimming at the water park. Luke loves it there too, so we go as often as we can lately. Last night we went for a swim when Jake got home from school. I'm always worried our camera is going to be swiped or splashed on there, so we just about always leave it at home. I'm glad we finally got some pictures. Seems like all pictures of Luke lately are of him soaking wet, but that's been our summer this year! He can't get enough.
When we leave this spot, he always throws a tantrum... could play in here all day.


Lazy river...
Checking out the dolphins with dad..
A bunch of dolphins had babies this summer... it's fun to watch them!
Oh, and I wanted to give a shout-out to Play-Doh. It gets my babysitter of the week award. :) This kid sat and played with Play-Doh for hours at a time while I finished up a couple of classes this week. Yeah! Good stuff.

Bummer news ... our water heater stopped working last night and I'm not a fan of "refreshing" cold showers! Hopefully someone will be here to fix it soon, and I'll have some warm water again! Also, bummer #2... I went for my last jog this week. After reading about all these super ladies that jog until baby is born I thought I'd try to do that too. I guess my back and belly ligaments are protesting... lately they are all achy when I'm done. Bummer. Anyway, elliptical machines, swimming, and walking will be my friends till baby comes. Seems so crazy that she'll be here NEXT month! :)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

It seems crazy to hear you say "she" since I am not used to you having a girl...I am sure once she comes it will be like she was always there. Hurray for Sea World!

Jenni said...

Ahh, Luke looks like he's enjoyiong Sea World!!! I relly miss that place! I was so spoiled to have it so close! Only a month or so left now till the little one arrives....crazy!!!

Hailey said...

I can't believe you were still jogging. What's my excuse?

I want to go to Sea World...