Sunday, June 15, 2008

2 Years Old!

Our little cutie turns 2 tomorrow! It's so weird to think I have a TWO year old!... he's so much more of a little boy then a baby now. Happy Birthday Luke! We love you! We're planning on spending his big day tomorrow doing things Luke likes to do!... playing in the hose/sprinkler, watching the chapter on the Cars DVD where mad Frank tries to catch Mater and Lightning (he loves watching this part over and over and runs around yelling "aaaa! go fast! frank is coming!"... haha)... visiting the whales at Sea World... reading lots of books... throwing balls... and of course cake and ice cream! Two years have gone by sooo fast. Seems like it wasn't that long ago when we brought him home from the hospital! Some pictures of our growing boy!...
First week of life...
Just born!
2 days old...
1st spongebath at home!
1st family outing... S.A temple...
3 months old!!!
Cute little chub!

6 months old
well, this pic was just before 6 months
9 months old!
1 year old!
First birthday!
15 months old!
18 months old!
21 months old!

Almost 2!!
Whenever we ask him what toys he wants for his birthday, he yells "tools!" We need to go get him some! Jake's are slowly disappearing since he's been playing with them for the last several months! Pictures of his big day coming soon!
On another note, I have been so busy working on school stuff this past week that I didn't post anything about my birthday! I turned 24 last week! It was a fun day! Jake woke up early and brought home bagels from my favorite bagel spot before I woke up (So sweet of him. Cosi!!... yum... )... then we did some shopping, and later that night Matt and Mandee watched Luke for us so we could go on a date. Thanks guys! We went to Mimi's for dinner and then mini-golfing. Fun time!
Last but not least... it's fathers day today! HAPPY FATHERS DAY JAKE! You are the best and I love you!
Also... Happy Fathers day to dad! and Rick! and Grandpa Arnie! and Grandpa John! Have a happy day.

5 comments:

Hailey said...

Happy Birthday Luke!

KaraLee Anderson said...

Happy Birthday Luke! What a handsome boy! I love the early pics!

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday Luke!!! Can't believe these guys are two!!! Love the walk down memory lane...I saw yours right before I was gonna do mine for Austin and had to laugh...great minds think alike!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy your tools!

Kajsa said...

cute pictures! happy birthday to luke!