Sunday, June 22, 2008
Making Bubbles...
Luke went pee pee in the potty last night and again this morning! Haha.. He loves "making bubbles." He saw Jake do it and just had to do it himself. We have to stand there making sure he doesn't fall while he's standing on a bucket in front of the toilet since he's still too short. When we tell him he's all done he gets really mad... wants to stand there for forever and try to go some more. Haha. Sorry dude, we're not going to stand there for an hour at a time. I know it's wishful thinking to think he will keep it up. He's still pretty young for potty training a boy, but I think we're going to venture out to buy a little potty this week... at least he can't fall in a little potty and we won't have to stand there until he decides he's done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
good luck to you my friend! hopefully you'll have as smooth a time as Mel J!
wow, that's awesome! We're no where close with Austin---for heaven sakes I just got Caden out of diaper a few months ago! We're still working on the bed thing with Austin! GOod luck!
I just tell my kids they are too little. THen at 3(Jane was more like 2.5), I take off their diapers and pants and let them freely pee on everything for a few days. All of them were potty trained in a week. (Not including pull-ups at night).
It is sink or swim over here at the Beeson house.Some people questioned my methods, especially when Ross would come to the door in only a superman cape and black socks.
Good luck!
Post a Comment