Yesterday we went to Canyon Lake with some friends... so much fun! I had been wanting to see what the lakes around here are like, and this one is so nice! Anyway, we got to hang out with the Wheelus family, the Voges, and a family that Matt and Mandee know... his name was Brian, hers was Heather... don't remember the last name though! oops. haha. We had a great time playing in the water! It was pretty much my first day in the sun this summer and I was hoping to get a tan... I must have gotten some awesome sunscreen though because you would never know I had been outside all day! (kind of a bummer!) I did manage to get a funky crocs tan on my feet... yikes. Luke got super grumpy around his nap time so we ended up leaving before we thought we would (was completely out by the time we left the parking lot!)... other then that, super fun! Thanks guys, for the fun idea!
Our fam... (ignore my big prego belly!)

Luke had fun with the Voge's dogs... especially little Sophie!

Ryan and the kids in the boat!

Brian... such a little stud...

Luke and Jake...

Cute little Sydnee...

I wish I had gotten a fun picture of all the adults! Oh well... next time!
6 comments:
Erin, looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I wish I could have hung out with you and Heather:( And I wish I could enjoy a warm summer. It has been rainy and cold since we arrived. You look super cute as a prego!
You look too dang good to be at the lake...and prego to boot! Wow! :)
Looks like lots of fun to start the summer!
hi!
cute pics!...looks like ya'll found an awesome little place there...fun!
to answer your question...i have an opening for august and on right now...
luke's a super cutie! Ü
I would give anything for a day in the sun! It looks like you guys had so much fun! You look great by the way! Cute bathing suit!!
I missed your birthday! Happy Birthday! I hope you had a good day and got some pampering! You are the best!
You guys are having a fun summer! I just barely came back from Provo - I already miss it. Hooray for Paradise! Are we EVER going to get one in San Antonio?
Post a Comment