Thursday, April 19, 2007

crOp-A-DilE!


I got a new crop-a-dile yesterday... so much fun! I had to try it out this morning. It does snaps, eyelets, two different sizes of holes, and other stuff too! I used to hate setting eyelets and haven't used them much since high school since setting them annoyed me so bad... but now they're fun again! yay!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

So cute! And I want to squeeze those arms!

Jenni said...

SO you ended up getting one! I saw they were on sale this week at HL...so you think it's worth the buy??? That is a very cute LO by the way!!!

erin said...

thanks! ya, i think it's worth it! i used the 40% off coupon instead of the sale price so it was like $16

Kristen said...

Argh! I tried to use that coupon for the jewelry pliers I was buying this week, but the lady at HL on Bandera said they couldn't do it since they were on sale for 30% off. How annoying. Hobby Lobby has the worst ways of rining things up and they aren't even consistent.