Wednesday, May 16, 2007

my "Must" list...

Thanks Jenni for the prompt to do a "must" list for the week. I was needing to make a list! Anyway, here mine is!

10. I really have to find a swimsuit this week! It seems to be an impossible task to find a cute one that fits me and is not super skanky! I have already looked just about everywhere, including online. Wish me luck on this one!

9. Jake's leftover birthday cake from Cold Stone is in our freezer... must either throw it out or feed the rest to Jake before I finish it off! Yellow cake with sweet cream ice cream and cookie dough... too yummy!

8. Going on walks with Luke... I love them! He does too. We always seem to walk past lots of people and their dogs, and he can't get enough of dogs lately! All animals really! He sees them way down the road and points and jabbers in excitement until we catch up. Cutey. Maybe one day we'll get a dog... when our kids are old and can take care of it!

7. Yay for TV! American Idol is down to the top 3! Hopefully Blake goes tonight! Not that he's bad... Melinda and Jordin are just better! I'm hoping Jordin wins. Also, I'm excited about The Office and Grey's finales! Oh ya,... and can't forget Spurs vs. Suns!

6. Another shower tonight... it's that time of year! Everyone is having babies or getting married!

5. Got to clean the house! Visitors are coming this weekend. I wish I took the time to really deep clean every week!... would make things easier!

4. Flowers! I love them and our yard despritely needs more! Tomorrow morning's project! :)

3. Seaworld passes! I am so excited to get mine this year so I can take the stinker swimming! Jake and I had so much fun there last summer. Didn't think I'd be saying this since we were there so much last year, but I'm ready to go back!

2. Countdown to fun begins! Next week Jake goes fishing and I'm off to Arizona!

1. As of this afternoon, Jake is done with his second year of Dental School! Woo hoo! This year has been a pain! On to third year! Also, congrats to Josh! Happy graduation Dr. Smith!!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

I'll miss going to Sea World with ya...sad! GOod luck on the bathing suit hunt...and yum to the ice cream cake...sounds so good! Those are so hard to pass up!

Kristen said...

Ok, so I have to disagree with you on the American Idol. Jordin is super sweet but I think she overdoes it sometimes. Melinda has an awesome voice, probably the best but I doubt I would ever buy a cd with the kind of music she sings. Now Blake I love. I love his style and beat boxing. I just think he is cool and I would probably be more inclined to listen to his style of music. However, I think you are right...he probably will be the one to go tonight.
I love when kids start having a personality instead of just being blobs. You know what I mean. It is so cute that Luke gets excited to see animals and that he is gibber gabbing-cutie. You can send the ice cream cake down this way, haha J/K! Sounds good though. Maybe we will get Sea World passes this year?!

Hailey said...

Have you tryed themodbod.com--people rave about that out here--also shade has a new line of swimwear. I personally think Target has cute suits usually! Good luck!