Tuesday, April 10, 2007
oUch!!
I used to think (until yesterday) that all the pro-athletes that you hear about not playing their sport for a while because of a groin injury were a bunch of pansies. How bad could it be, right? We’ve all pulled muscles and it’s never really that bad, huh? Well, I have now changed my mind! Last night at the gym I pulled a muscle while running, and it is so stinking painful! Aaah!!! I can barely walk or put weight on my left leg. Since this annoying injury, Jake has had to pick up Luke for me, grab diapers and wipes, food,… you know… be my servant because these little dumb things seem impossible to do right now! I just had to walk to the mail box to put some outgoing stuff in… thought I was going to die pushing that stroller! I stopped like 5 times on the way home to take a break! Ugh!! Anyway, to all the athletes that have this problem fairly often, I no longer think you’re looking for an excuse to slack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh no!!! That's awful!!! I have done something to my left foot and ankle and it's been hurting me the past few weeks...I've been bad and not let it heal though---I think it's time...it's a killer! You need anything??? Cutie--Jake the servant--bet he's loving this!
Ouch is right! You poor thing. Hopefully it heals soon.
Post a Comment