Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Morning Entertainment



While I was doing my makeup this morning I was amazed at how good luke was being in his little entertainment center thing. Usually after 5 or 10 minutes he freaks out and wants me to get him out of there. Anyway, I went to check on him and he was watching a giant spider that was outside on our window. He was fascinated by it! haha. I'm just glad it wasn't in the house! Hopefully he won't make his way in somehow! Aaaaa!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

SCARY!!! I hate spiders! SO funny that occupid him so well...maybe you should get apack of plastic ones and put them all over the window!

erin said...

good idea. i don't mind plastic ones!

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh. That looks huge and scary...probably poisonous. Cutie likes bugs, that's great that it entertained him that long.