And the catch up game continues. I wanted to take pictures outside in all the poppies that bloom here in July, but it was a super drisly week. Instead of dealing with crazy unpredictable weather, mom and I ended up setting up a little picture studio in the kids' room. Our little picture session lasted all of five minutes before Ella had a meltdown. She kept yelling at me that she wanted to take off her "itchy clothes," and when Callie started crying Ella said it was because she didn't want to wear her "itchy clothes" either. haha. Thanks Ella for letting me put you in itchy, frilly, but cutie things all for the sake of pictures. Here are some of my favorites.
Always wanting to touch her little feet.
cheezers..
Cutie sisters. I hope they're good friends as they grow up :)
I'm glad they have this big kid to watch over them, too! Luke's a great big brother.
3 comments:
Love these pictures, Erin! They turned out so cute and I'm so impressed you did these and the baby ones all on your own. I desperately need you guys to make a trip to Switzerland so you can take some family photos for us. Of course I also just want you to come because it would be fun but the pictures would be a bonus. I hope things are going well with three little ones at home.
Rochelle
Ella sure doesn't look like she's mad. Great grins and cute kids. I love all of them.
Erin! I haven't been on your BLOG in forever. I'm LOVING all your updates. Makes me want to go back to England and re visit all the places we went. It's so fun seeing the pictures of Callie and her Arrival. Love Ella and her excitement to sing her songs and show Callie her stuff. Cute Cute kids. Miss you guys! I'll Call you this week. Mom and Dad look like they had a great time
Post a Comment