Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Picture fun with Baby Callie @ 1 Week Old

I took these pictures when Callie was a week old.  Mom and I figured out that she'd calm down and let me move her or whatever as long as the blow dryer was on.  Haha.  Good white noise.  Warm air on her little body every once in a while helped, too. 
This baby girl has slept with her right hand up on the side of her face or on her ear from day one.  She was probably squished in my belly with her hand like that.  Cutie.


Can't decide if I like these best in b & w or color.


 
I just can't get enough of this little face.


Cutie feet.
 
 

Grandma Fran sent us this white blanket and I've loved swaddling my babies in it.  I like that Callie's eyes are open in this one.  They are a really dark blue/grey.  Much darker than her siblings.  Pretty sure they'll be dark brown like Jakes!

Jake was nice and agreed to be part of a picture session.  For about three minutes.  He was a little worried he'd get peed on.  What's a little baby pee though?  ;)
I have a picture of me holding Ella like this.  Thought it would be fun to have Jake holding Callie this time around.  She looks so little in her daddy's arms.


  I took some more with Luke and Ella the next day.  Can never have TOO many baby pictures :)
 

No comments: