Wednesday, September 05, 2012

First few days with #3

First bath at home.  Well, first sponge bath I should say.


Her mad crying face looks just like Luke's mad face as a baby.

 Callie got to hang out for a couple of days with Grandpa Paul.  Mom and dad helped out so much while here. Entertaining the older kiddos, babysitting, cleaning, cooking, helping with baby, and everything else. They probably needed a vacation after their England vacation!  Thanks again for coming!

 Ella is a cutie big sister.  She loves to carry around her lamb that sings Mary Had a Little Lamb. She sings along at the top of her lungs.  Anyway, she was excited to show it to Callie.  Here she is giving lamb a piggy back ride.


and showing it to Callie...

 
And of course Luke and Ella did a little reverting.  Ella took over Callie's car seat as her movie watching chair.

 They both wanted to be made into 'baby burritos' too.

 
  Mom with Callie... 
 
 
It was a fun and exhausting first few days.  Great having a tiny baby to snuggle again and a challenge trying to figure her out.

1 comment:

love.joy.lane said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the baby burrito picture! Oh so cute and fun! You have beautiful children Erin and I am so happy for you! I want to hold her - right now!