Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Cutie Cousins

We've been living it up in Arizona again for the past week!  Dak graduated from high school and we got to  celebrate.  It's always fun to be with family.  We're soaking it up while we're still here!  While in Mesa I snapped some pictures of Luke, Ella, and Amy together.  Here are some of my favorites!
 I'll post pictures of the rest of the trip in the next post :) 

The Gift/Smith cuties...





The girls were liking Grandma Pam's flowers.  Hope you have some left mom!  ha


Luke makes me laugh. 


This cutie is going to be walking soon.  She's got the balance!  Amy turns 1 next month.


The kids love Amy.  She really likes them too.  She's always pulling up on Luke and trying to touch his face.


He even lets her press his calculator buttons.  That's a pretty big deal around here.


Ella!



.

3 comments:

Chris and Abby said...

THEY ARE ADORABLE!!! :) CUTE PICTURES.. I must admit.. I have the best looking nephew and the cutest nieces.

Taylor said...

Beautiful pictures! Got to love cousin fun!

Kristen said...

cute dresses and cute kids!