What is that lightning fast blur of red you might ask?
That's Luke. Self-proclaimed most awesome bike rider around. He's fast and super tricky.
"Mom! Am I going too fast?"
"This trick takes LOTS of practice. When I get big I can do it with no arms."
He can even do "jumps" up and down the curb.
The bumpy sidewalk squares give his bike super powers and help it go faster.
Oops. "It's Ok mom. I'm OK. I just need to practice more."
Yay for bikes and sunny February days. Sometimes on our walks/bike rides we get to see the train go by too. It's pretty awesome.
On an unrelated note, the opening ceremony for the Olympics is tonight. Woo hoo! I love the Olympics. The skiing and figure skating are my FAVs to watch... Oh and halfpipe boarding is fun too. Can't wait!!







3 comments:
He's gotten so good at that. I love it "rocket boosters" and "practice more". I don't know how he comes up with some of the things he says.
I'm so glad he loves his bike now!! He has some pretty cool skillz ;) So cute!!
CUte little guy!!! What fab winter weather you guys have!!
Post a Comment