*Browsed DSW. I have been digging shoe stores lately! Now if only I had a huge shoe budget...
*Vegged out and watched the Olympics and some movies. (Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs and The Holiday.) I had a textbook on my lap during all of it, and didn't get through nearly as much as I should have. oops.
*Got in a long run Saturday. It felt good! This area has so many great places to run. I'm going to miss that when we move.
* Grocery shopping at the commisarry.
*Jake made all of us a big breakfast this morning. It was complete with homemade hashbrowns and waffles. Thanks Chef Jake :)
*Jake has been on call and had to go in right after breakfast for a few hours. We had been thinking of going downtown to see a show this weekend, but didn't want to chance getting called in and missing it. That would stink. One of these days I want to see Le REVE. The Lion King too.
*Ella had her first day of Nursery! She's not quite legal yet. 18 mo. is still a few weeks away so Jake stayed with her while I taught our class. Jake says she did great and loved the bubbles! I really hope she will go all by herself next month! Sitting in relief society for the first time in a long time without a baby crawling on me and getting into everything was so nice. I had almost forgotten what that was like ;)
Before church...
*We had a lasagna dinner tonight and Jake requested banana pudding for dessert. So, we're chowing down on pudding while we watch the All Star game. The kids went to sleep much earlier then usual tonight (woo hoo!!) Maybe we can get another movie in to finish this lazy weekend!
I took a few pictures of our Valentines stuff...
Happy Valentines Day!




3 comments:
yay for nursery! When I worked at Macaroni Grill I loved the Penne Rustica too. I agree with Luke and Ella, calamari is delish.
Sounds like a fun weekend...Josh was on call too--I feel your pain! Glad the kids were good for ya on your night out...and I hope Ella makes the move to nursery easily! Can't believe she'll already be 18 months!
ok... I'm a little jealous jake made you a hand made card..that's pretty impressive :)CUTE cupcakes and jars... you are so creative. Looks like a fun day. Love you!
Post a Comment