I like them too Ella! I just did Lily's yesterday. She has a thing with polka dots. You should try it because it turns out cute. Pink or red polish on the bottom, then black little dots on top. Looks like a lady bug. I love it. Also, I just noticed you have The Promise on your song roll too. I love that song! It reminds me of when Aaron was on his mission. haha cheesy lame, I know :)
4 comments:
I like them too Ella! I just did Lily's yesterday. She has a thing with polka dots. You should try it because it turns out cute. Pink or red polish on the bottom, then black little dots on top. Looks like a lady bug. I love it. Also, I just noticed you have The Promise on your song roll too. I love that song! It reminds me of when Aaron was on his mission. haha cheesy lame, I know :)
Cute prettys Ella!!
Love those chubby cute little painted toes!!! Adorable! I'm impressed she'll let you paint them and sit long enough to get them dry! Go Ella!
oh such cute little chubby feet!!
i can't believe how big she is getting.
you're such a fun mom! =)
Post a Comment