Sunday, October 11, 2009

Rise and Shout

Jake and I went on a date last night to the BYU vs UNLV football game! I'm not a huge football buff, but when BYU is playing I love to go! It's the superfan in me I guess. Haha. (By the way, old BYU roomies, you'll appreciate that I still have my superfan t-shirt. Good times!)
We won 59 to 21. Go Cougars!!



We had some good seats! First row at the 40 yard line. Kind of on the wrong side of the field though! Haha. Luckily a few cougar fans were sitting on the other side of Jake so we weren't completely surrounded by red. (And, Jake could talk some serious football talk with them since I'm not the most up to date person when it comes to football stats and details) Since we were right behind the Rebel players, I was entertained by all of their comments each time BYU made a touchdown and their cool hair-dos.
Thanks Jake for a fun night! :)

1 comment:

Chris and Abby said...

Looks like fun!! :) nice seats... I'm bummed chris and I didn't drive down for the game.