Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cutie Walker

Ella has been getting better at walking over the last couple of weeks, and now she's pretty much a pro. I love one year olds! Such a fun age. Hearing their cute little voices start to talk and watching them lose their wobbliness is so much fun. Today was perfect outside. Breezy, cool, and just right for playing at the park. Check out my cute walker!
I guess she didn't want Luke holding her hand...
Yeah for kites!
Luke wanted to take some pictures, and I think this one he took of his feet actually turned out kind of fun!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

ahhh--walking! woo hoo! SO cute. Looks like you have a Miss Independant on your hands! =)

Kristen said...

It's so funny the things they care about, but they do and they will totally tell you-about not wanting Luke to hold her hand. She's thinning out too, can't believe how much they change in only one month.

Chris and Abby said...

I can't beleive she is already walking. what a cutie!!! Her flower headband is so cute too... Luke is such a good brother. I can't wait to see you guys when you come to flagstaff. :) YAY!

melimba said...

how fun that she is walking!!
and I love love your new blog re-design!
it is SO cute!