Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Gingerbread Haunted House


October 2009 037

Last year, we made one of these gingerbread haunted houses and Luke didn't want to part with it after Halloween. He would look at it every day and tell me that Bony Legs lived there, and we would talk about how scary it was. I finally threw the dusty thing away in December one day while he was napping. Anyway, it was a big hit, so we got the same kit again and he decorated it last night. So proud of himself. I helped him gob on the frosting on the roof and then he did the rest. (BTW, I think 3 year olds make much scarier haunted houses then the ones pictured on the Wilton kit box)

October 2009 028
He wanted me to take a picture of his purple tongue.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

What a cutie! My boys have been asking me to do that too...gonna be an upcoming FHE activity for sure! Love his cute pj's too! =)

Kristen said...

Wow, mom of the year award goes to you. You kept it until Dec?! Luke loves the cutiest things.

Chris and Abby said...

That picture is priceless!!!! He is the cutest freakin boy ever. I love his bones outfit and he always does an amazing job with ginger anything....we rocked the train last christmas!!!! :)