Before we went to Arizona, we had
Krista take some family pictures! I wanted to have some family pics since we haven't had many since Ella was born (as a family, that is). She got lots of fun shots despite the kiddos being really grumpy most of the time! A few of my favorites...

5 comments:
Those pictures are AWESOME! They'll look great hanging up in your new place! :) If you have any more, you should post them--really good pictures of really good looking people are so much fun to look at! :)
So cute! What a photogenic little family!
I love the urban feel of your pics. I love the one of Luke on the motorcycle! You guys all look way good - love them!
Love the pics! Krista did a GREAT job, but I'm sure it was a little easier when you have such a cute family. I love Ella's tutu!
Such a cute little family!! And Erin you look FANTASTIC. Not that I expected anything less!
Post a Comment