Monday, May 18, 2009

Abby and Chris are Married! and other AZ trip stuff.

So, we got back a couple of days ago from AZ! Abby is now Mrs. Hallows... how cute is that!? Happy day. Look how perfect she and Chris look together! This is right after coming out of the temple. I love going to sealings... it's such a great reminder of marriage and temple covenants. Makes me want to re-live my wedding day! Anyway, it was a beautiful day, and so much fun to hang out with our family and friends that made the trip. Fun times!
Awww... so cute.
The Mesa Temple
Hot day! Luke and Ella found a little shade though!...
I'm excited to see how her photographer's pictures turned out! Here are just a couple group pictures at the temple that I got... her colors were so fun. The picture with the nieces and nephews is so funny!
Some reception stuff! Check out her fun blinging cake and the cool flowers! I especially liked her bouquet :)
I love these of Luke and Aunt Abby. He loves her so much! Oh, and I couldn't leave out Ella!
A few more reception goodies... luke was eating his cake on the ground and then a kid ran by and stepped in it. Haha. Kind of made him mad until we got him another piece!
And more. Some of our aunts and uncles and all the grandparents made the trip down to Arizona. I miss them.
Their wedding colors and everything looked great. We came home with sooo many pictures! Oh, and Chris is such a nice guy. We are happy he's in the fam now and excited to get to know him better! Hopefully they will make a trip to Vegas this summer! :)
Some other fun things from our trip...
We found out who gets the cutest fatty in the pool award this summer!!!! (Sorry, it's not you this year.) Ella is my water baby! This girl pretty much jumps out of my arms to get in the bath tub every night, so she was in heaven swimming at grandma and grandpas houses. Too stinking cute in her suit. Luke swam a little, but mostly just sat by the side of the pool this trip.
Luke had a great time with grandmas and grandpas and cousins!
Jake had his 29th Birthday! Melanie and Joe had all of us over for his birthday dinner. Cutie Logan, Seth, and Luke wanted to blow his candles out for him. On his birthday, Jake did some shopping with his mom, then we went to test drive some cars and to lunch while my mom watched the kiddos. Happy 29 Jake! I hope this year is the best so far :)
The day after we test-drove the cars, we bought one. It's a red Toyota Highlander. Yay for having 2 cars!! We made it for 4 years with one. It will be so nice having another around!! Luke, Ella, and I went to Krispy Kreme and then hung out in Rick's truck while Jake was in the dealership signing papers.



I think that's it. Fun trip. I'm excited to move closer to Arizona!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Wow--what a trip!!! Your family pictures are just AWESOME!!! Krista did a great job, and your green dress is adorable!!!! Where did you get it?? LOVE Ella's tutu also! YAY for a new car...can't wait to see it! You guys definitely deserve it. Can't wait to see you in just a few weeks! =)

Tim and Melissa said...

I LOVE your family pictures! They all turned out so darling. It looks like you had a fabulous trip. Congrats on the new car too! We are so sad you guys are leaving! Please come back and visit!!

melimba said...

ok, so many things to talk about!
maybe one day we'll talk in person, but for now, I'll comment on your blog!

HELLOOO, awesome colors your sister did for her wedding! I love the aqua & lime combo! SO FUN! You all look awesome in those pictures---and where on earth did you find Ella's darling dress and flower-bow? OH MY!! DARLING!!

Also, Happy Birthday, Jake! :)

And, I am SUCH a huge fan of your NEW car! LOVE it. I bet you are going to LOVE the world of TWO cars! :)

And, last but not least... your family is beautiful. Krista did great capturing how cute y'all are!

GOOD POSTS, ERIN!!!
can you believe you are leaving so soon??? booo!