Monday, May 04, 2009

I don't feel like blogging.

BUT, I know I'll regret it later if I get too behind and don't! So, here's a little of what we've been up to this past week or so!

*Jake took the WREB (licensing exam) this past weekend. Woo hoo! He says he rocked it. Let's hope so. :)

*Almost bought a couple of cars... keep changing our minds about what we want, or other people beat us to the deals we find. Anywho, hopefully we'll find a car that we like for a good deal soon! Right now, we're trying to decide between one of these:

and these: *Went with Jake to his group party! It was for the graduating seniors in his group and retiring Dr. Kaiser. We have the big senior gala tomorrow night. Yeah for another fun date! I'm excited to dress up a little bit! Here are the Group 4 Seniors!

Other pictures from the party...
*We've been reading lots of rocket, train, and airplane books. Ella's probably wishing Luke would show her pictures of something else.
*Tormented each other a little bit this week. Ella is old enough now to want stuff that Luke has. I heard her screaching the other day and went into the living room to find Luke teasing her with his M&Ms... he thought it was hilarious making her think she was going to grab one of them and then when she would be close to grabbing one, he'd pop it in his mouth to make her scream. It goes the other way too... if I give Ella something, Luke suddenly thinks it's the greatest toy ever and wants it.
* Got some really cute new scrap stuff! I'm hoping to dig into it tonight!
* We took a trip to the E.R. For me. NOT fun. I really would have rather had the swine flu since they say it's pretty mild. Anyway, they ran a bunch of tests and concluded that it was some sort of virus and I was super dehydrated. After a lot of fluid through an IV and some pain meds I was feeling a lot better! Thanks to Aaron and Kristen for watching the kids for our all night "date" to the hospital!

*Made Ella some new hair accessories! Too bad she started ripping them off her head this week. She would rather chew on them then wear them. :(
*We just got family pictures taken tonight! Woo hoo! It's kinda the first "real" photo session of the 4 of us since Ella was born. Kiddos didn't really feel like getting pictures taken though, so I'm hoping Krista can do some of her magic and they will turn out!


*Wednesday we're off to AZ again for a while! Going to see this cute couple tie the knot. I'm SO excited for them! And, I love weddings cause I get to hang out with extended fam I don't get to see very often! Be back in a couple of weeks!

4 comments:

melimba said...

we're glad you decided to blog anyway--even though you didn't feel like it.
I like keeping tabs on you.
AND, why do people give ME so much flack about flying everywhere and being gone for chunks of time, b/c you do the same! You're going to AZ again?! :) I love it. Good for you! And, your sister looks so cute in that picture! CoNGRAtS to her! Hope you have fun!

And, Good luck with all the car decisions! WOW! Either choice looks AWESOME! Fun stuff!

And, one more thing, is Luke giving Ella M&M's in that picture? hA! nice baby food! :)

lots of love!!!
have fun at the wedding!

Jessica said...

That first picture of Luke & Ella together is adorable! And I don't know what your plans are for your AZ trip, but it would be fun to get together if you have time between wedding and family stuff! :) And, glad you're feeling better! And, I hope you take (and post :) some great pictures of you all dressed up tonight!

Kristen said...

Cute dress on Ella. I forget they tear hair accessories off so early. Sad day. Have fun in AZ. Weddings are great.

Jenni said...

Either of those cars are awesome! Gotta love all the end of the year parties/galas...I remember going to so many of them! Cutie that Luke is taking his older status seriously now...the teasing never ends! Scary hospital trip...sorry to hear about that...glad everything is ok! Have fun in AZ...so fun...congrats to your sis!