Tuesday, May 26, 2009

OuR LaSt PaRtY HeRe.

Our friends came over on Friday night for one last get together before some of us move away! Luke had been wanting a birthday party for as long as I can remember, so since his little buddies were coming over, we had an early birthday bash for him too. We chowed down on pizza (thanks to everyone that helped cook the pizzas, btw!) and had fun chatting. We were outside and the kids had started whacking the pinata when it started raining... so hard! Everyone had to rush into our little house and the kids finished the pinata in the living room. Crazy!! Haha. There were soo many bodies here! The kids ate their cupcakes in the garage since it was pouring rain outside and there were too many of them to keep track of in the house! (bright frosting on the furniture and carpet wouldn't be fun!) We're going to miss our friends when we move!
Luke wanted a bug party, so we had bug cupcakes and an inchworm cake.
Friends!...
Pinata! Oh, and cute little Kate with a pink frosting face :) I bought that lady bug pinata thinking I was going to paint it all black and make it into a beetle or roach (more boyish...) Anyway, I ran out of time and we ended up using just the girly lady bug. The boys liked hitting it anyway :)

5 comments:

Krista said...

thanks so much for a super fun party!!...annie & katy had soooo much fun! Ü
ps. that cake was amazing! loved it all!

Jenni said...

What a fun party! Those cupcakes and cake are the cutest ever--well done!

melimba said...

wow, that picture of me... it looks like I was REALLY having fun at the party! :) YIKES!
But, truly, it was great! You are a brave woman to let all those people come---especially when it rained!!
It was awesome! You guys will be TOTALLY missed!!!

Mandee said...

awwww I SO wish I was there! I am going to miss ya'll so much!! Happy Birthday Luke--and happy graduation Jake!

Kajsa said...

that was a fun party! i cant believe yall are really gone! we will miss you!!