You've been good to us!
We have so many memories here. I don't know where to start.
I will just make it simple by saying that this is the where our family has grown from two to four, and we have all learned a lot from being here. It's been a good 4 years! I wonder what we'll be doing in 4 more!
Here we come Vegas!

4 comments:
oh my! is that too sad or what?!?
sheesh!
good luck! drive safe! buckle up! stay awake! make a few pit stops along the way, and GO to the bathroom, even if you don't really feel like you need to right that minute... :)
lots of love!
Good luck with the move...so exciting! I never thought I'd miss SA too much when we left, but there were the little things!!! =)
Ah! So exciting!
Good luck! Hope to see you more often when you're in Vegas!
Post a Comment