Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Introducing... Dr. Smith.

Today was Jake's LAST day of clinic! Woo hoo! He is finally done! A real dentist!! He's just got to take the WREB and walk across the stage to grab his diploma now. I'm so proud of him. Congrats Jake!!! I love you.

On a smaller but exciting note, baby Ella's first tooth started coming out today. Fun coincidence :)

9 comments:

Jenni said...

Congrats to you guys!!! SO exciting! Welcome to the wonderful world of a real paycheck!!! (in a few months I guess) =)

Taylor said...

Congrats - so awesome! Now on to the next stage of life - Hope it is a good one!!!

Kristen said...

Wahoo! Party!

Tim and Melissa said...

Congrats on surviving the long road! I'm so jealous that you are done! We are sure going to miss you guys!!

Stephanie said...

oh my goodness, I bet that's such a relief for BOTH of you! That's awesome. Congratulations!

melimba said...

wahoooo for you!!!
that is totally nutso! i'm with melissa j, totally jealous, but so happy for you guys!!

also, way to go, ella, on the new tooth! too funny that matilda has the exact same outfit she's wearing! i think she's going to wear it friday for her birthday/fiesta! did you find it at costco? :) hA!! gotta love that place!

CONGRATS JAKE!!

Beeswax said...

You should party real hard.

Heather said...

Congratulations, Jake and Erin! We're so happy for you and proud of you!

Jessica said...

YAY! You did it! I'm so happy for you to be done with school! By the way, we only had to wait about 2 minutes for the cop to leave :)