Monday, April 20, 2009

Too Many BoOGeRs

My kids have been snotty for the last 3 weeks. I'm sick of wiping their noses. It's a never ending job I tell ya. I'm also sick of Luke wiping his nose on clothes, couches, and seeing him occasionally eat the boogers. Sick of boogies on my shoulder from carrying baby Ella around. Colds are the worst. Really. So, to the annoying virus living at our house... Please, please just GO AWAY! Thanks.

6 comments:

Jenni said...

I feel your pain! Hope thye all start feeling better soon!!! =)

Taylor said...

Seriously! Paisley has had the worst snotty nose ever. It has been like three weeks too of constant boogers around here - it even came to the point that I have stopped taking all that many pictures because all of then have a runny nose in it... Hopefully they all get better soon!

Kajsa said...

i was wondering why yall were not at church, sorry! its no fun!!

Kristen said...

If I am around Lily when she finds her boogies, she tells me to look away before she eats them.

melimba said...

ok, only you, erin, could make the word "boOGeRs" on your post title look cute. :)
hA!

i'm sorry! i HATE snotty sad little noses. And, a thousand tissues always come with it too. boo. sorry!!

Tim and Melissa said...

I agree! The wiping is really annoying, but I get really tired of having them smeared all over my shirt (mostly my shoulder). Good luck getting everyone better.