Sunday, September 14, 2008

To make a long story short...

We finally decided.
Baby's name is
ella morgan

7 comments:

Becky said...

way cute! Girls are always easier to name than boys I think. If you think of a good name for a boy then let me know!lol. I love the name ya'll picked it will be perfect for her!

Jenni said...

CUTE!!! SO did you stick with the original or change it??? I love it!

Krista said...

darling name for a super cutie!
she really is precious...holding her made me miss the infant stage!...she is perfect. Ü

Jessica said...

Alright! SUCH a cute name! Way to go! I was so amazed at how beautiful you are in the hospital that I forgot to tell you in the other comment that Ella is also so beautiful!

Hailey said...

Ella has always been one of my favorite names. In fact, there was one night long ago when it came out that Melanie, Jenni, and I all loved it--so I guess it's a good choice! Congrats!

Kajsa said...

thats cute. i cant believe the crazy name story, jake told us! she is a doll and i cant wait to see her!

Ryan and Nicole said...

I will believe the name when I see the birth certificate ;) She is so precious! I can't wait to hold her again.