*Car seat cleaned and ready to go: check.
*Hospital pre-registration: check.
*Teeny tiny diapers, wipes, and other baby hygiene things: check.
*Clean house: check.
*Take El Ed 340 final: check.
*A few baby clothes washed and ready to be worn: check. (can't wash them all... what if the ultrasound tech was wrong and this baby is not really a baby girl after all?! haha. Always a thought...)
*Make some bows and headbands to make baby look like a baby girl (If she's bald, at least she will have a bow): check.
*Do a last round of grocery shopping: on today's agenda
My doc is inducing me on the 9th at 6 AM if our little cutie isn't here by then! So, less then a week to go! I've been having some contractions, so who knows... maybe she will be here sooner. Now if we could just decide on a name!
9 comments:
I'm so excited to have a new niece :) yay!
That's crazy! She'll have Jenni's birthday. I can't believe you are already done...I bet you can though.
No way! They're totally letting you have it early...on my B-day! It IS the best day of the year =) I was actually born on a Tuesday too...funny! I'm so excited to hear how it all goes! And to see what her name is!!!
Good luck! I hope everything goes well!
I can't believe the time is already here. I'm so excited for you! Good luck!
yay!! can't wait to meet her! if you need anything--please let me know- i'm happy to help!
Wow, I am super impressed that your house will stay clean all the way until the 9th (wink!) That is exciting, you guys--keep us posted!
Haha,... Hailey, I only clean the big dust bunnies off of baseboards and scary corners of the house like every 6 monthes... haha
yay!
i should have your pics done on monday...i'll email you when they are ready!
luke will be the cutest big brother!Ü
Post a Comment