Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Drum Roll...

We just found out where Jake will be stationed next year... Nellis AFB in Las Vegas! It was our first choice for Jake's AEGD location so we're excited to get it! It's nice finally knowing where we'll be (and that it's a place we want to go! :) So weird thinking Jake will be graduating and we'll be moving at the end of this school year... time flies!

9 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh, that's awesome. I am glad you got to go where you wanted. I better check the mail to see if we got our station.

Jenni said...

woo hoo! Congrats! SO excited you'll be closer to us!!!

Mandee said...

Holy COW!!!! awww i don't want you to move. that stinks. but at least you're happy with the location--

Hailey said...

Wow! You guys will only be 7 hours away--hooray!

melanie said...

I'm so happy to hear you'll be close to us!!!!

Baby Ella and Luke are so CUTE together. My kids watch that video over and over. All the twins can say is, "Baby! Baby!"

KaraLee Anderson said...

Congratulations! It is nice to know what is ahead for your little family.

Kajsa said...

how fun! maybe we will come and visit yall!

Tim and Melissa said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys to be stationed where you hoped for. We will sure miss you guys! I can't believe you are almost done!

Hillery said...

Must be so nice to be able to make plans. Congrats!