Thursday, September 11, 2008

She's Here!

Our new little princess!
Born 9/9/08
7 lbs 9 oz
20 1/2 inches long




more pictures and her name coming soon! :)

19 comments:

Taylor said...

Congratulations Erin. She is absolutely beautiful! I love that you have her all dolled up in her girly stuff! Hope you and baby are doing wonderful and can't wait to hear the name!

Kajsa said...

she is so cute! i love all her hair! congrats!

Niu-Gift said...

Congrats Er! :) I can't wait to meet baby smith. I must say.. I have a pretty cute niece! I miss and love you guys!

Jenni said...

CUTIE!!! Loving all that pink!!! SHe is just precious and I can't wait to meet her and hear her name!

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh! She's SOO cute! Most newborns aren't that pretty! Geeze. And you look great. How's Luke handling you holding another baby? Haha. Hope everything's going well, Congratulations!

Mandee said...

soooooo cute! oh my gosh i just want to squeeze her again!!!! she is so sweet!

Hillery said...

Absolutely adorable! Hope everything went well. You look great.

melimba said...

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!!
I can't wait to meet her! And have you still not decided on a name yet? or are you waiting to unveil it at some grand event?? :)
I can't wait to hear!

And! that little brown onesie, I just put Matilda in that exact one yesterday! We should have them take twinner pictures, b/c Matilda will be GINoRMOUS next to sweet little baby smith! She is DARLING!!
GOod WORK, Erin!
And all that hair?! Too fun!

Launi said...

congrats! she's beautiful, and you look great too, erin! :)

Beeswax said...

Seriously, she looks like a three month old. And decked out like she's ready to go out on the town. If your baby is that cute, you should just keep it to yourselves.

Kidding. Congrats!

Kristen said...

ahh, she looks so cute with regular clothes on. (And hospital t-shirt) Good work! Glad she is finally here.

Becky said...

She is way cute. It looks like you have her all dressed up already. That's great. I hope you are doing well and everyone is adjusting well! Can't wait to hear what you are naming this little girl. CONGRATS!

KaraLee Anderson said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful.

Hailey said...

Beautiful--and she already knows how to work that brown and pink--that's my girl!

Tim and Melissa said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you. She is a doll! Can't wait to see her in person!! I hope everything went well. We'll be checking back for her name! :)

Lyssa Beth said...

Congrats Erin! She's so cute and very dark features! Maybe this one will look like you guys lol
So cute

Chuck and Julie Browne said...

She is beautiful! Could your family be any more perfect? Cant wait to see what her name is!!!

Krista said...

she is precious!
can't wait to take her pics! Ü

Jessica said...

YAY! So so excited for you! Gosh, you're a gorgeous in-the-hospital-I-just-created-a-person-with-my-own-sweat-and-tears girl!
Can't wait to see you all, hopefully soon!! How's Luke with the new sister? Love you!