This past week has gone by so fast! I'm loving every minute of this new little baby stage. It feels like I'm playing house. Ella is such an easy-going baby so far...I'm hoping she stays this way :) (Hopefully I'm not jinxing myself saying that!) I'm sure that once my mom has to go home the reality of having two kids to watch will set in, but for now it's just fun.
Just a few pics from the past week...


Luke loves his sister... still adjusting to sharing our time with her, but he's doing much better then I thought he would.

Ella hanging out on grandma's lap... she sleeps so much we don't have very many pics with her eyes open but here's one!

Luke was running through the house in his new
Halloween undies grandma got for him... too funny! He loves them!
haha.

11 comments:
Oh my gosh, Erin! She is so beautiful! Is it a blast to dress her up?! --that headband is adorable :)
What a cute niece I have!!! SHe is precious...and that picture of her yawning is awesome...the lighting is so cool! And by the way, is Luke already potty trained??? Love the undies!
Too sweet and too precious! She's so cute. She's starting to lean Smith-y to me.
Awww! Erin! She is just adorable!! And I love the name Ella! That is the name I wanted for when I have a girl! So cute!! Congratulations! Abs definitely has a beautiful niece! :-)
She is so darling! Luke is so cute with her too!
love her name! (i heard about the drama around it all!) IT IS BEAUTIFUL! just like her!
CONGRATULATIONS!
and if that picture of a streaking Luke isn't the funniest thing ever, I don't know what is!?!
Cutie yawner!
She is sooo cute! Congratulations!!! I love the name Ella too. can't wait to see her in real life!!
Oh she is just precious! Congratulations, your kids are so beautiful.
What a beautiful baby! We can't wait to see her; hoping to make it to wedding but that still remains to be seen.
Post a Comment