Jake and Aaron turned 28 on Tuesday! It was a pretty low key day... the boys finished off the school year... Woo hoo! 4th years now! After school we had dinner at Fuddruckers and cake at Aaron and Kristen's house. Then, last night Kristen and I threw the boys a surprise birthday party! A day after their real B-Day since more people could come then. It was fun! Ashley and Dave were nice enough to let us use their house for the party, and Lorna and a friend babysat like 15 kids so all the adults could be child free for a few hours! What troopers. About 20 of our friends came, so it was a great turnout! We had a BBQ dinner and pie... and Aaron led us in a hot game of werewolf. Great practice for the Smith reunion coming up next week! (Watch out Smiths! We're ready... Haha.) It was tricky getting everything together without the guys catching on... especially since Jake was home pretty much the whole day of the party. If it had been held at one of our houses, I don't think we could have pulled it off. Anyhow, it was a fun night! Thanks to everyone that helped. I need to get some pictures from Kristen... she got the pic of the boys walking into the house and the big "Surprise!" but here are a few I took...
Blowing out their candles...

Werewolf!

Aaron... pro moderator

Mandee... defend yourself! haha...

Christi, Aaron, and Matt...

Joe, Kip, and Jake

Michelle, Kris, Joe, and Lyssa...
Happy Birthday boys! I hope 28 is a good year for both of ya! Love you Jake!
5 comments:
uh- nice face of the blond girl in the white shirt! hahahahahahahah fun fun. we had a great time! thanks for having us!
That was so fun party. Good job you guys for pulling that off! I loved that game! We have to get together more often!
Way fun. I will get you pics asap...when I get back in town.
How fun!!! Sorry we missed the party---looks like you guys had a great time! Way to go on the surprise too! See you guys soon!
It sounds like they had an amazing birthday celebration.
Post a Comment